Monday, September 12, 2011

It's almost finished...

I am now sewing my blocks together.  I finished the eyes on Saturday along with making my quilt block sandwiches.  I have completed the first row tonight.  I should finish the rest of the sewing tonight or tomorrow, depending on how long I stay up to work on it.  Then I have to snip it and wash it a couple of times.  Since the baby is not due for 2 more weeks, I am hopeful I can finish it before s/he comes.  I am also contemplating my next project as the baby quilt is no longer portable.  I have some embroidered ornament block of the month from last year that I am about 1/2 done with.  I was able to keep up with them until baseball season ended last year, and then I got behind.  I have also learned that another of my friends is having a baby, but they're not due until spring, so I may have time to complete another embroidered baby quilt.  I'm not sure.  We'll see what happens.  I have been toying with an idea from a couple of children's books I have.  I will post more pictures when I have it completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment