Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's been a while...

Well, it's a good thing my dad only wants cookies for Christmas, because that's certainly what he got.  My mom's Christmas is still a WIP, but it has been put on the back burner for a friend's baby gift.  I'm making an embroidered horse quilt for her to give one of her friends.  I will be finished with it on Thursday, and can then return to the cross-stitch for my mom.  One thing that has slowed me down a little is the starting of school.  However, it has caused me to be a little more deliberate about my schedule.

I did finally finish the book for my niece, and next time I am either doing double pages or single pages with rings holding it in.  Single page binding is for the birds.  However, it is finished and they did receive it.  I also think they like it, my brother called it great.

I was going to post some pictures, but the computer is not cooperating with the blog, so more will have to come later.  I just wanted to get this up.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment