Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So many quilts, so little time

In October I am going to Germany for almost 3 weeks.  As of Monday, I had 2 quilts to finish before I left.  Now, I have 3.  The good news is that I have to have one finished by the 29th of August, while the other 2 just have to be finished before I leave the 30th of September.  The good news is that there are several baseball games to be attended before the babies come, so I should have plenty of hand stitching time to complete.  Two of the quilts are embroidered rag quilts.  I'm not sure what the 3rd will be, but probably a rag without the embroidery.  Time will tell.  Once I get the pictures taken, I will show the works in progress.  Right now there are 5 complete embroidered blocks with the rest of the fabric to be cut out.

No comments:

Post a Comment